USPCA Perfect Name Appeal
We need your help! This little French Bull Dog came into the USPCA through no fault of his own. At ten years of age, our understanding is that this little one didn’t have the best of experiences in life and may have never really been considered as a pet in his previous situation.
We want to ensure that we find him the best home that can welcome him lovingly as a member of the family, and share our love of his older nature. Before we do that, we need your help in finding the perfect name that is worthy of him
As a thank you, and part of our celebrations this week, we’re giving a dog owner out there the chance to win this ‘Burns Bundle Giveaway’ that has lots of lovely treats for your pet!
To be in with the chance to win, leave a comment under our Facebook post detailing what you think this little guys name should be.
Once he finds his loving new home, he’ll also get Burns bundle of his very own!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will close on Friday 30th of April 2021.
- This competition is not sponsored by, run by, or associated with Facebook.
- The competition is being carried out in Northern Ireland and only residents of Northern Ireland are eligible for entry.
- To enter, comment your name suggestion under the Facebook post.
- The competition prize includes ONLY the Burns Bundle pictured including Burns dog food and branded items.
- The competition winner will be selected by the USPCA team, who at their discretion will determine the most suitable name for him.
- In the instance where several entrants suggest the same name, the winner will be selected based on which entrant suggested the name first.
- This prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- This competition is not open to USPCA staff members.
- The rehoming of this French bull dog is separate from the competition and will be carried out following USPCA’s rehoming process and policies.